We may collect the following types of personal information from you in connection with our video call recording and analysis product:
- When you invite the Flair assistant to participate in a video call, we will record and transcribe the call. This means we will collect all call participants’ likeness, voice, anything said during the video call, video frames, and any comments posted in the chat box.
- Contact information, such as your name and email address
- Technical information, such as your device type, meeting provider, operating system, and browser information.
Flair being a meeting recording toolur assistant will attempt to notify all participants that the call is being recorded keep in mind that a technical problem can occur (notification not delivered) and that noarticipants might see the notification. It is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that all participants are aware that the video call is being recorded.
We may use this information for the following purposes:
- To provide video call recording and analysis services to you
- To improve the functionality and user experience of our platform
- To train the Machine Learning algorithm and improve the accuracy of our predictions
- To provide technical support and troubleshoot issues related to the product
- To communicate with you regarding updates, feedback, and other related information.
We will not share, rent, or sell your personal information with any third parties, except as required by law. We may share your personal information with our trusted service providers, who are bound by confidentiality agreements, and only for the purpose of providing the services related to the video call recording and analysis product.
When users choose to connect their Google Calendar with our services, we will obtain read access to their calendar. The calendar integration checks the user's schedule and determines which events should have the Flair assistant joining, according to the user's preferences. We will use this information for the limited purpose of providing our assistant with the necessary information in order to be able to join the user's meetings. The Google Calendar integration means that Flair will be able to store calendar event title, time, attendees' information, and video conference access link. Calendar event title and attendees' information are used to compute Flair Dashboard's analytics. We will not share this information with third parties or use it for any other purposes.
By connecting their Google Calendar with our services, the user acknowledges that we will handle their data in accordance with the Google Api Services User Data Policy, including Limited Use Policy for Restricted and Sensitive Scopes.
Our services run on Google Cloud, which has achieved ISO 27001 certification, demonstrating its commitment to providing a secure and controlled environment for storing and processing data. As part of this certification, Google Cloud undergoes regular security assessments and implements industry-standard security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure of customer data. We implement additional technical and organizational measures to secure your personal information and protect it against unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information that we have collected in connection with the video call recording and analysis product. If you would like to request access to, or correction of, your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.